These tools allow you to fundraise for Alliance of Hope
- Memorial Funds Memorial Funds are a meaningful way to honor your loved one. We provide you with a web page that you can personalize, and share with friends and family, who can visit and make a gift in honor of your loved one. The funds you raise will help us continue to provide direct support for loss survivors.
Start a Memorial Fund
- Provide Hope after Suicide Campaign Join us in our vision to ensure no suicide loss survivor goes without support. You can create a personal or team fundraising page to share with others. Consider donating your birthday, raising funds around the anniversary of your loved one’s passing, or on special awareness days like Suicide Prevention Day.
Create a Campaign
- Facebook Fundraiser Facebook makes it very simple to create a fundraiser and share it with your friends. It takes less than 5 minutes to set up, and Facebook waives all fees on gifts made through their platform.
For more information on starting a campaign, please contact: Heather Shadur
Other ways to make a difference:
- Register with iGive, and take advantage of over 1600 stores that want to help. The average shopper is raising $30-100 a year for their cause, all for free.
- Create an eBay Fundraiser. Your no longer used items can benefit the Alliance of Hope. eBay easily allows you to donate a percentage of the sale price, up to 100%.
- AmazonSmile will donate 0.5% — at no extra cost to you! You’ll find the same shopping experience as with Amazon. Simply log on to AmazonSmile, and select Alliance of Hope for Suicide Loss Survivors as your designated charity. After you’ve registered, log-on to AmazonSmile every time you shop. This will ensure donations from all of your purchases will support our community of suicide loss survivors.
Include Alliance of Hope in your estate planning
A planned gift balances your desire to support Alliance of Hope with your overall financial, tax, and estate planning goals. Planned giving may also allow you to make a larger gift than you thought was possible. Options for Planned Giving:
- Make an unrestricted bequest
- Donate life insurance proceeds
- Gift securities held in your name
- Donate proceeds from a retirement plan
- Create a Charitable Trust
- Gift title to real estate you own
For information on making a planned gift to Alliance of Hope, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org